Build Your Brand With Custom Marketing Materials
As a small business owner, you probably don’t give much importance to branding. But, it’s as essential for small businesses as it is for the big companies. Branding is more than having a catchy name, a logo, and slogan. It’s about defining your business and creating an identity your potential customers can associate you with. This may sound complicated, but it’s not. You can build your brand with custom marketing materials.
Every business, whether big or small, needs marketing materials to survive and prosper in the modern marketplace. Here are seven of the most important types of marketing materials:
- Logo: A logo is one of the most important parts of branding. Your company’s logo is a visual representation of your company. It should be unique, creative, and meaningful. At the same time, it should also be friendly and attractive. Logo design is something you should take very seriously.
- Business cards: Business cards are not just for giving your contact address to prospective customers. They’re also very powerful marketing tools. They offer an excellent place to display your logo and slogan. Business cards should be creative, attractive, and uncluttered. They should not have any descriptive texts and it’s usually not a good practice to print on both sides.
- Brochure: Brochures are very effective tools for marketing. You can use them to introduce your company to prospective clients, and inform them about your products and services. They also offer a perfect place to display your logo and company slogan. Most brochures have a trifold or a booklet format. A brochure should be creative, attractive, colorful, informative, and interesting to read.
- Flyers and leaflets: Flyers and leaflets are possibly the most effective marketing tools for small business. They’re inexpensive, yet offer the best way to introduce your company, advertise your products and services, and make an announcement. You can hand them to people during an event and/or stick them on a community board. A flyer should be creative, colorful, uncluttered, attractive, and informative.
- Promotional products: Few marketing materials can match the effectiveness of promotional marketing materials. Imagine a mug, cap, pen or bag with your company’s logo, slogan, and other information printed on it. It’ll be hard to miss. The prospective clients you have given it to will either use it or gift it to someone else. Either way, the owner won’t miss the message.
- Website: With so many Americans choosing to shop online, not having a website means losing out on opportunities. If you don’t have a website, you won’t exist in the eyes of your prospective customers. Your website should be creative, attractive, informative — containing everything prospective customers need to know about your company — easily accessible, and easy to navigate.
- Social media: A presence on social media outlets, such as Facebook and Instagram, is possibly more important than having a website for a small business. That’s where you will find most of your prospective customers. They allow you to reach and interact with them directly.
The importance of these and other marketing materials for small businesses cannot be overstated. But, amateurishly designed materials won’t do. They must look and feel professional. They must give the impression you mean business and are able to deliver what you promise. For these reasons, you should have your logo, business card, brochure, flyers, leaflets, and promotional products designed by a professional graphics artist and printed by a professional commercial printer.
Is it time to build your brand!
Contact Hawk Graphics Inc. located in NJ but provides complete custom marketing materials in the 48 contiguous United States. Contact us and get started today!