We love sharing with customers and potential customers the incredible impact of print marketing. Often, the numbers can be just as convincing. Here are five statistics confirming the power of print:
- Direct mail is the most popular media used by small businesses — almost two-thirds of survey respondents include it in their marketing strategies. (Source: BIA Advisory Services)
- 56 percent of consumers believe print marketing is the most trustworthy form of marketing. (Source: Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Almost 75 percent of consumers have told others about a business based on its signage. (Source: FedEx)
- Point-of-purchase displays outperform sales displays without signs by 20 percent, according to a BYU study. (Source: The Balance Small Business blog)
- 76 percent of small business use a combination of print and digital to market themselves. (Source: Pitney Bowes)
Of course, these statistics can take you only so far. Ultimately, whatever strategy you use — direct mail, door hangers, in-store signage, POP and POS displays, or other marketing avenues — your results will be the true measure of success. However, many small and midsized businesses aren’t sure to begin. For your print marketing efforts to really shine, you need a partner that can deliver quality print assets and expertise to take your business to the next level. Hawk Graphics can be that partner. Contact us today at 973-895-5569 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.